About Me

  Name: Jason N Staples
  Location: Greenville SC

  Jason's Profile


  Truck Specs

  Make: 2004 Traxxas
  Model: Nitro Rustler
  www.Traxxas.com

  Modifications
  Chassis:
  CF* Front shock tower
  CF* Rear shock tower
  CF* Upper chassis
  RPM Front bumper

  Suspension:
  RPM Front A-Arms
  PRM Rear A-Arms
  RC-Parts Springs (Yellow)
  RC-Parts Bellcranks

  Engine:
  18T Clutch Bell
  72T Spur Gear
  CVEC Tuned Pipe
  Trinity Fuel filter
  MotorSaver Air filter
  Duratrax Evader ST Purple   Alum. Shocks

  Electronics:
  Venom failsafe
  HiTEC HS-645MG servo

  Tires:
  Proline Dirt Hawg II
  HPI V-Groove

  Wheels:
  RPM Slingshot Wheels
    (4) Chrome
    (4) Golden yellow

  Bodies:
  Proline F150 Stampede
  Protoform Dodge Stratus
  HPI Saleen Mustang

  Misc.
  'Pede rear body mount
  Radio Shack Project boxt
  Bocca Bearings
  Kimbrough Servo saver
  30/40wt shock oil

  *CF: Carbon Fiber
   from RD Racing

  Blue Thunder Fuel


  Archives


  Favorite Links


Powered by Blogger

 


Wednesday, October 13, 2004

How this started.

Hmmmmm. . . where to begin. WelL, my sweet and thoughtful (though sometimes a little . . . unwell) wifey Julie -- BTW, I say a little unwell :) in a joking manner in that she started a blog for Scott Reilly aka: Shadow Fox and well y' know he is a fictional superhero comic book character. Uh you can read his inner thoughs on his life -- uh scary;) LOL. Of course, he has a much more interesting life than me (yeah, right! ;) ) -- you can read about him here If you dare.

Fuuny eh? Thats my wacky wifey for ya :) Well, all this is to say that she thought I'd enjoy giving the internet a glimpse into my artistic, creative and inventive mind. So, she said, why don't you start a blog. And I said, Why? So others can see what I'm boring ol' me is like. . .Uh OK. . . and so here is my blog. . .

For those who desire to read this . . . and see what my likes, dislikes, and random musings are, then cool. I hope you enjoy . . . occasionally you'll see pics of my favorite things, paintings, and other sometimes humorus things. Including what this blogs theme happens to be about -- my remote controlled hobby quality nitro truck and its modifications. Well, I'll go into more about that as time goes on . . . Call it a teaser or the bait.

Hooked yet?

Thought so :)

Don't spend too much time in Mr Reilly's blog. . . reality won't look the same.

or are we all just a little . . . Unwell.

Nitty
www.shadowfoxcomics.com

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2004 at 11:47 AM, Blogger S.R. said...

Thank you for the link, Nitty. Though, I'm a little perplexed at this insistence you have that I'm fictional. I know it's tough to imagine some guy being a super hero, but believe it or not, here I am.
In any event, I've never done any RC car racing, so this should be interesting. I'll keep my eyes on you blog for further updates.

Peace,
S.R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home