About Me

  Name: Jason N Staples
  Location: Greenville SC

  Jason's Profile


  Truck Specs

  Make: 2004 Traxxas
  Model: Nitro Rustler
  www.Traxxas.com

  Modifications
  Chassis:
  CF* Front shock tower
  CF* Rear shock tower
  CF* Upper chassis
  RPM Front bumper

  Suspension:
  RPM Front A-Arms
  PRM Rear A-Arms
  RC-Parts Springs (Yellow)
  RC-Parts Bellcranks

  Engine:
  18T Clutch Bell
  72T Spur Gear
  CVEC Tuned Pipe
  Trinity Fuel filter
  MotorSaver Air filter
  Duratrax Evader ST Purple   Alum. Shocks

  Electronics:
  Venom failsafe
  HiTEC HS-645MG servo

  Tires:
  Proline Dirt Hawg II
  HPI V-Groove

  Wheels:
  RPM Slingshot Wheels
    (4) Chrome
    (4) Golden yellow

  Bodies:
  Proline F150 Stampede
  Protoform Dodge Stratus
  HPI Saleen Mustang

  Misc.
  'Pede rear body mount
  Radio Shack Project boxt
  Bocca Bearings
  Kimbrough Servo saver
  30/40wt shock oil

  *CF: Carbon Fiber
   from RD Racing

  Blue Thunder Fuel


  Archives


  Favorite Links


Powered by Blogger

 


Thursday, October 14, 2004

You came back!



LOL.
Well here I am posting again. Just thought I'd properly start out this blog with a nice picture of my remote control Nitro (gas) powered stadium truck. That is what the theme is so isn't it fitting to start out with a nice picture..

Hummmm. . .what should my next upgrade be? I was thinking of another lexan body to go with the others I have -- as I really enjoy painting and personalizing the plastic bodies to give a new look to my truck . . . but alas, I have to wait.

No matter, currently I'm waiting (hummm, why all the waiting?) for the new Hitec servo I recently ordered to replace the stock servo that I ruined. Careless me cut the connector end off of the servo wire renduring the servo destroyed!. Doh!

Maybe it'll arrive by UPS tomorrow. I guess I'll have to see.

Waiting . . .

Nitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home